1. Lease Term: The lease will begin on agreed upon date and shall extend through a three-day period. Unless previously agreed upon term. Excluding Photo Booth services.
2. Lease Payment I: Lessee agrees to pay to Lessor amount equal to 25% down of total agreed upon amount for equipment. Lessee understands this may be nonrefundable if cancelled within 14 days of event. Due and payable within 30 days of rental agreement.
3. Lease Payment II: Lessee agrees to pay to Lessor the remaining amount rent for the equipment payable within 14 days prior to possession.
4. Late Charges: If any amount under this agreement is more than 7 business days date, Lessee may be required to pay a late fee of 10% of final agreed upon amount for rented equipment.
5. Security Deposit: Prior to taking possession of the equipment, Lessor may require a security deposit as security for the performance by Lessee of the terms under this agreement and for any damages caused by Lessee or Lessee's agents to the equipment. However, Lessor is not limited to the security deposit amount and Lessee may remain liable for any balance.
6. Cancellation Notice: Lessee may cancel reservation anytime prior to possession of equipment, however Lessee will forfeit initial down payment if cancelled within 14 days of event.
7. Possession and Surrender of Equipment: Lessee shall be entitled to possession of equipment on the first day of lease term. At the expiration of lease term, Lessee shall surrender equipment to Lessor by delivering the equipment to Lessor in good condition and working order, ordinary wear and tear is expected, as it was at the commencement of agreement.
8. Lessor's Representations: Lessor represents and warrants that he/she has the right to lease equipment as provided in this agreement and that Lessee shall be entitled to quietly hold and possess equipment and Lessor will not interfere with that right as long as Lessee pays rent in a timely manner and preforms all other obligations under this agreement.
9. Ownership: The equipment is and shall remain the property of Lessor.
10. Assignment: Neither this agreement nor Lessee's rights hereunder are assignable except with Lessor's prior written consent.
11. Binding Effect: The covenants and conditions contained in the agreement shall apply to and bind al parties and their heirs, legal representatives, successors and permitted assigns of the parties.
12. Governing Law: This agreement shall be governed by the construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Oregon.
13. Entire Agreement: This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes and prior understanding or representation of any kind proceeding the date of agreement.
14. Waiver: The failure of either party to enforce any provisions of this agreement, whether oral or written, relating to the subject matter of this agreement. This agreement may be modified in writing and agreed upon by all parties.
15. Indemnification: Except for damages, claims or losses due to Lessors acts or negligence, Lessee, to the extent permitted by law, will indemnify and hold Lessor and Lessors property free and harmless from any liability for losses, claims, injury to or death of any person, including Lessee, or for damage to property arising from Lessee Using and pssessing the equipment or from the acts of omissions of any person or persons including Lessee, using or possessing the equipemnt with Lessee's express or implied consent.